3Sixty Global Solutions Group is an integrated solutions group that offers diverse products and services in the pharmaceutical, insurance, medical aid, retirement fund, funeral services and asset management industries.
As part of our vision to continuously develop products and services solutions for the global market, the Group has identified energy and telecommunications as potential areas of entry in the future.
What Drives Us
The driving force behind the Group’s effort is a set of principles that permeate how the Group is orchestrated.
These principles are widely adopted and can be felt in interacting with most parts of our Group.
A listed Pan African Group with significant global market presence by 2025
Solving problems in our chosen markets through disruptive products and technologies.
Our Growth Strategy
“Long-term Sustainable &Profitable Growth”
The Group is on an aggressive growth path in its portfolio of offerings for its clients. The Group’s
growth is driven by five main strategic thrusts:
- Organic growth in our existing businesses, leveraging our staff members and partners
- Acquisition and development of disruptive products and services with our local and international partners.
- Acquisition of companies with unique technologies in targeted markets.
- Development of joint venture organizations with local and international partners to execute unique innovations.
- Bolt-on acquisition for our core funeral and financial services companies.
Our Strategic Partners
Developing local and international symbiotic relationships is an important part of our growth strategy. These strategic relationships have developed into strong partnerships in new venture creation, adding new skills and services into our already extensive operations.
Our partnerships have allowed us to develop “best of breed” solutions for our customers and clients.
These partnerships have also enabled us to introduce unique knowledge-base and experience from other countries where technologies and methodologies differ from our own.
Some of Our Corporate Clients